Miner's Pass

Miner's Pass
Click on image

Monday, May 11, 2009

It seems like a ling time. I've been busy but finally I was able to get some work done. Especially with a couple of dead lines. Stella's coffee house changes art on May 13th. Some one bought my Peacock painting and a painting of an ostrich I did. I've been going to the zoo in Denver with my son and his kids. I take bazillian pictures when ever I'm there. So I started painting the locals at the zoo. The lion is so beautiful. It was like he posed for me. He's 11"x14" acrylic on canvas. I have to get back to work. There is a Cheetah I'm  trying to finish!

1 comment:

Jenny Carter said...

This painting is so awesome! I bought a book about how to illustrate a children's book. Some day if I ever get back into painting..lol

YOU SHOULD!!!