Miner's Pass

Miner's Pass
Click on image

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mauve Rose

This painting is going to The Mortgage West building on South Pearl in Denver. Susan Bell has a show for 1' x 1' pieces opening in December. Each piece is going for $200.00 each. The proceeds will be going for a fund that feeds horses. Pretty cool.

This is 12" x 12" acrylic on canvas. I used a high gloss gel medium to create depth and texture.

It has been some time since I last posted. I have a show at Stella's Coffee House on South Pearl in Denver that goes down in mid-November 2012.

This rose was a fall bloom I captured with my amazing digital camera. My rose!


3 comments:

Jenny Carter said...

Good luck on your show. I love the flowers. You should take some pictures of your outdoor kitties. I miss them!

Oh and pot is legal in CO --woooohooo!

crow productions said...

Thanks Jen! You are right, those kitties are so cute. I'll be out in the shed smoking.

crow productions said...

Thanks Jen! You are right, those kitties are so cute. I'll be out in the shed smoking.