Miner's Pass

Miner's Pass
Click on image

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

These are my Jenny and Shadow paintings i did this week. I will be posting them on Ebay. I thought it would be fun to get my friend Jenny and her funny bunny kitty cat on a short series. I was looking for simplicity and I was thinking of mixing my love of pen and ink with the super duper fastness of acrylic. They were quite fun to do. I love that Jen cooperated with me when I requested the pajama outfit.

Please bare with me as I am still learning to blog. I wish to thank all of you who have commented on my work. I love the sense of connection there is. 

 I wrote a novel. This is not the first time. I started a blog on my attempts to get it looked at. This is not an easy feat. I will be updating it from time to time. Joan Crow Cimyotte wrote a novel. 

5 comments:

Pease Porridge said...

Joan,

You have been tagged. If you are not too busy, come get the rules from my blog. :)

Jennifer

Pease Porridge said...

Very interesting tid bits Joan! I agree time flies way too fast! Thanks for writing in. Have a wonderful day! :)

Jennifer

Cris said...

I just saw the Shadow Love portraits. They are so wonderful! And I really love the paintings of the crow in the park. I agree, I love crows, they are so regal somehow. In our part of the country, black birds (grackles) gather in the trees this time of year and make a huge racket. I love when I hear them and I run outside to find the tree they are in. Then I watch till something makes them decide it is time to leave and they all take flight at once! It is so neat. Have a wonderful day!

Jenny Carter said...

HI Joan! Thanks again for the cute painting. Good luck and Sorry I was soo busy this friday..I hope you got the hang of it!

Cris said...

Thank you for your comments. Yes, yes, grackles sound just like squeaky swings, I have always said that. I didn't know that much about their traveling and mating habits though--interesting! Have a wonderful artful weekend!