Miner's Pass

Miner's Pass
Click on image

Friday, October 24, 2008

BlueJay Paintings


You can hear his distant cry. Sometimes it sounds lonely. The Blue Jay is a bird found in Denver. With our Colorado bluest of blue skies, a blue jay can get lost in the vista. When you hear the sad sounding calls, look for him. The blue jay is a bird that took a hard hit from the West Nile Virus in 2003. Along with other crow type birds. So if you see some blue jays in your midst post a bird feeder. They like suet blocks, peanuts and sunflower seed.

2 comments:

Pease Porridge said...

Love all of your latest paintings. The crows are so cute and the blues jays so pretty and bright.

crow productions said...

Thank you for your compliment. I want to share how helpful Jenny Wonders of Whimsey is to me. I find all of this difficult to learn, but she is such a good teacher. I want to share today. My G-child, Violet needed a RED RIDING HOOD Zombie outfit. SHe made this wonderful cape for Violet. I can't tell how happy that made her. She was so excited.